Tostem News | 14.10.20
In order to make it more convenient for customers to choose the right product, the website TOSTEM has launched the feature “GIESTA simulation” to help customers easily find information, visually view the product and make buying decision.
Designed with the aim of improving customer experience, the new feature of the TOSTEM website has a scientific, minimalistic structure and a friendly interface. Customers can flexibly choose the type of door, color, design, accessories … and simulate GIESTA door on the wall and tile. This will be a useful tool for those who are wondering what kind of GIESTA door for their beloved home.
1. Customers can click on the GIESTA banner, or access the link at the GIESTA product page, or CLICK HERE to use the new feature.
2. At the main interface of the feature page, customers can choose one of three design styles that suit their preferences:
– Minimalistic style
– Classic modern interfering style
– Style with glasses combined
Choose the opening or opening direction
Single door, side door or double door. You can choose to add glasses with or without glasses.
Can choose handle type, color
4. Next, guests can choose their favorite wall / brick models to see how GIESTA doors will help your house stand out.
5. After completing the selection stages, you can check all the features you have just selected at “CHECK DETAILS”, save your favorite style. The system can save up to 3 styles in “SAVED LIST”. You can also print your selection and send your order request to TOSTEM with the “PRINT” button.
TOSTEM believes that, with this new tool, it will be easier for you to decide on the main door – the impressive highlight of your home.
Come experience Giesta TOSTEM wooden vein door products at Showroom Hanoi and Showroom in Ho Chi Minh City, or contact us for more details.
>> See more about GIESTA aluminum doors here
Showroom Hanoi: 2nd floor, No. 46 Bich Cau, Quoc Tu Giam ward, Dong Da district
Showroom HCMC: 218 Bis Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 3, HCMC. HCM City